£26,000 – £31,500 a year pro rata
About the role
Love Campers is a small but fast-growing Brighton based company that designs and builds campervans. We are looking for an excellent communicator to join our office team as an Administrative Officer.
The role is part-time with flexible hours, starting at 20 hours per week. It can be partly based from home, but will involve regular time at our workshop in Newhaven, which is accessible by public transport. Love Campers is a fast growing company and the role will grow as the business grows.
Love Campers are equal opportunity employers and we want our employees to be happy and fulfilled at work. We are actively looking to promote diversity of all kinds, both within our company and our services. We therefore encourage applications from absolutely everyone who thinks this role could be for them, and we will do everything we can to support you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The main purpose of the role is to assist the director in ensuring efficiency of business operations, with a focus on accounts, sales administration, and general office administration.
With the Director, working to:
- Constantly keeping up with book-keeping for general accounts and vat return, using Xero;
- Working to maximise the use of Xero by ensuring all data is up to date and reports are as useful as possible;
- All accounts related admin which includes monitoring and paying bills and invoices;
- Creating customer invoices and receipts;
- Collating and emailing invoices to Xero;
- Liaising with our accountants;
- Ensuring all tax, vat and other invoices are paid on time.
With the workshop and sales team, working to:
- Organising, monitoring and updating our CRM;
- Carrying out sales pipeline communications and record-keeping;
- Maintaining good relationships with customers and suppliers;
- Maintaining and monitoring conversion work diary;
- Monitoring inventory and build diary;
- Communicating with customers and other team members regularly.
- Document control;
- Organising and managing our Google Drive;
- Organising and managing our paper filing system;
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets;
- Editing documents;
- Answering emails;
- Monitoring inboxes;
- Must have experience of book-keeping and using Xero;
- Must have experience of administrative work within a small organisation;
- Must have experience of developing and maintaining organisational systems and processes;
- Must have experience of working with a wide range of diverse people.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
The successful candidate will be:
- Adept in multiple business software applications, including Xero, Google Drive, Microsoft Office;
- Quick to assess and learn new software applications;
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- A talented organiser able to anticipate issues and problems
- Excellent time management
- Excellent strategic planning
- Detail oriented
- Calm and patient, able to liaise with diverse team-members and customers where necessary
Love Campers is committed to equal opportunities, human rights, and diversity and inclusion. We are well aware that campervans are beyond the reach of many people, and as our business grows, it is absolutely essential to us that we work to eliminate any barriers that may exist to some groups of people accessing the outdoors.
PAY AND BENEFITS
Pay will be negotiated commensurate with experience. The role will come with paid holiday and other benefits in line with company policy.
If you wish to apply for this role, please apply via Indeed Jobs here.
6 month contract with a high likelihood of extension.
Application deadline: 23/12/2021
Expected start date: 10/01/2022