2 Berth micro Camper Conversion
Conversion Only Price:
£10,650 + VAT
When it’s wild outside, you’ll love being in our Islay camper. The use of natural materials inside this two berth micro camper brings you closer to nature and will keep you warm and toasty!
We can fit the Islay into a VW caddy and a Mitsubishi Delica. If you have a different base vehicle for a micro camper, get in touch. Our workshop team are brimming with ideas for campervan conversion designs.
Whether you’re dropping the kids to school or hiking in the peaks, micro campers are practical and comfortable.
What the Islay Campervan includes:
- Rock’n’roll bed with two three-point seatbelts
- Full upholstery
- Insulation and full carpet-lining
- Vinyl flooring
- Leisure Battery and power management system
- 240v hook-up
- High quality, hand-built furniture, sanded, treated and with a natural wood style finish
- Oak work surface with oak edging
- Removable sanded treated oak table system
- Double or single gas hob burner
- Sink with tap
- Electric removable coolbox
- Gas installation
- Water installation with pump and bottle
- Camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting
- USB and plug sockets
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
YOUR CHOICE OF FINISHES
- Lining colour
- Flooring colour
- Upholstery fabric and colour
- Curtain colour
- Furniture and worktop finish
When you sign up to our build queue we will send over details on the entire range of choices so you can make an informed decision. Find out more about the campervan interior options available to you on our Finishes page.
Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer on the blog.
Expand the Islay with Optional extras
- Gas airblow heating – £1000 + vat
- Solar panels – £600 + vat
- Extra windows – cost varies depending on windows
- Compression drawer fridge – cost varies depending on size of fridge
Have a look at our gallery below for some conversion images and the finished product. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 01273101407