APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
- Newhaven, East Sussex
- Full-time, permanent
- Salary: £20,800.00 -£27,000.00 per year
Love Campers is a dynamic and fast-growing East-Sussex based company that designs and builds campervans.
The role is full-time at 35 hours per week. The role is based at our workshop in Newhaven, which is accessible by public transport. Love Campers is a fast growing company and we do not build conveyor belt camper vans so this role would suit a skilled, creative individual.
Love Campers are equal opportunity employers and we want our employees to be happy and fulfilled at work. We are actively looking to promote diversity of all kinds, both within our company and our services. We therefore encourage applications from absolutely everyone who thinks this role could be for them, and we will do everything we can to support you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- The main purpose of the role is to assist the campervan building team with all aspects of campervan fitting.
- Stripping out and preparing vehicles for conversion. Insulating, lining, installing flooring, windows, poptop roofs, alongside assisting our carpenters and metalworkers.
- Cleaning and inspecting vans on arrival and prior to collection.
- Working closely with other members of the team with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Keeping our workspace clean and tidy and observing health and safety protocols at all times
- Must have a full driving licence and and at least one full year’s experience of driving.
- At least two years of relevant workshop experience.
- Ideally, experience as an all-round campervan fitter.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
- A good team player, considerate of others.
- Excellent attention to detail, perfectionism.
Love Campers is committed to equal opportunities, human rights, and diversity and inclusion. As our business grows, it is absolutely essential to us that we work to eliminate any barriers that may exist to some groups of people accessing the outdoors.
We have zero tolerance of intolerant and discriminatory attitudes and behaviour and we want to work with people who share our values.
PAY AND BENEFITS
Pay will be negotiated commensurate with experience. The role will come with paid holiday and other benefits in line with company policy.
Application deadline: 10/05/21
Expected start date: 17/05/21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£14.83 per hour
Application deadline: 28/05/2021
Expected start date: ASAP
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
If you are interested in this position please apply via the Indeed website.
Application deadline 28th May 2021