APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Customer Experience Assistant
- Brighton/Newhaven, East Sussex
- Part-time, permanent
- 24 hours per week (with a view to potentially increasing hours)
- Salary: Entry level.
Love Campers is a small but fast-growing Brighton based company that designs and builds campervans. We are looking for an excellent communicator to join our office team as a Customer Experience Assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain extra skills and experience within customer service and marketing in the industry of campervan conversions. It comes at an exciting time when our business is expanding and developing.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with a few years’ work experience who is looking to move into operations or marketing in their future careers.
The role is part-time at 24 hours per week. It will be partly remote to start with as we continue to build our mezzanine office at our Newhaven workshop and would suit someone local to the area due to team and client meetings in both Brighton and Newhaven.
Love Campers are equal opportunity employers and we want our employees to be happy and fulfilled at work. We are actively looking to promote diversity of all kinds, both within our company and our services. We therefore encourage applications from absolutely everyone who thinks this role could be for them, and we will do everything we can to support you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The main purpose of this role is to look after our customers and all incoming enquiries. You will be talking to customers over the phone, via email, over video call or in person. As a growing company you will take the initiative and be proactive in suggesting solutions and improvements to the customer’s experience. You will work closely and collaboratively with the Operations Director to look after clients. You will also work closely with the Social Media Marketing Manager to improve the website and help with content strategy.
- Respond to all incoming enquiries via email, phone, and website live chat.
- Responding to social media inbox and comments as required.
- Working closely with the Operations Director when needed to organise and host client calls, video calls and in-person meetings.
- Maintain CRM to ensure it is as up to date as possible with customer orders.
- Maintaining relationships with important suppliers and placing orders.
- Provide administrative support in regards to sales and marketing as required.
- Following up sales leads alongside Social Media Marketing Manager.
- Developing systems and processes for improved customer experience.
- Managing the shared team calendar.
- Replying to Ebay enquiries.
- Refining the customer experience systems.
- Keeping customers up to date with friendly reminders and updates.
- Support with marketing tasks as required such as sending out prizes, market research, pitching content ideas and research into interesting articles to share.
- Proof reading marketing copy when needed.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Experience in customer service related role.
- Keen interest in marketing and UX.
- Strong written communication skills – accuracy and attention to detail is vital.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working effectively as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Good level of IT knowledge and experience using Google Workspace and Trello would be ideal (however it is more important that you are a quick learner in regards to this.)
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Energy and enthusiasm with a keen interest to learn all there is to know about campervan conversions.
- Quick learner and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle working under pressure.
- Analytically minded. Not afraid to make suggestions to improve customer experience.
- Strong team player with a sense of humour.
- Good grammar and written communication skills.
LOVE CAMPERS VALUES
Love Campers is committed to equal opportunities, human rights, diversity and inclusion. As our business grows, it is absolutely essential to us that we work to eliminate any barriers that may exist to some groups of people accessing the outdoors.
We have zero tolerance of intolerant and discriminatory attitudes and behaviour and we want to work with people who share our values.
PAY AND BENEFITS
Pay will be negotiated commensurate with experience. The role will come with paid holiday and other benefits in line with company policy.
If you are interested in this position please send a CV and a cover letter to Clara at email@example.com
Application deadline 30th April 2021, with a view to start ASAP.