At Love Campers we’re all about conscious campervanning and we’re on a constant mission to improve our carbon footprint in as many ways as possible. It’s why we choose to only work with suppliers and partners who have strong ethical values like ourselves.
So, when we received an email from the sustainable campervan rental company, Shore Campers, we were very excited to see how we could work together.
Shore Campers, like ourselves, are a family-run camper business based on the sunny south coast in Dorset, (a bit further along the coast from us in Brighton!)
The team were looking to refresh their fleet of rentable campers with a bright and warm look, complete with wooden interiors and eco-friendly materials.
If you want to hire a campervan on the south coast, but are keen to make sure your vacation is as low impact as possible, then these campervans will be just right!
What makes our campers green?
- All our wood is FSC-certified from sustainable sources
- The majority of our campers are made with solar energy panels
- We use local British suppliers for our products whenever possible
- In 2021 we worked on more electric campervans than ever before
- We use Natural Fibre Insulation (NFI) in all our vans, made from sheep’s wool or hemp
- Our upholstery suppliers have been chosen for their high quality, ethics & sustainability standards
- Our flooring suppliers have a strong dedication to protecting the environment. See their Sustainability Report
- We reuse and recycle materials in our workshop whenever possible
- Our campers include on-board water tank systems for efficient water use
Unique campervans with one-off designs!
As with all our customers, Shore Campers got the chance to choose the exact finishes they desired for their campers from our extensive range of interior design options. (You can take a look at the breadth of interiors available on our inspiration page.)
Shore Campers have chosen a modern, light and airy feel, complete with warm woods. They are currently being built in the workshop and we cannot wait to show you the finished vans!
We think they’re going to look exceptionally beautiful and we’re very excited that they’ll be available for people to rent.
Using second hand vehicles for a low impact experience
As with all our customers, we always like to encourage the purchase of second hand vehicles to lower the carbon output of the process. In our opinion, it’s important to extend the life-span of a vehicle and get the most out of it before it runs out of steam!
We are so happy that Shore Campers share our values on this subject. They bought a fleet of second-hand Nissan Elgrand campervans, all with a low mileage – making them perfect for an environmentally conscious vacation.
We’re delighted that people will get the opportunity to hire a campervan with a Love Campers interior so they can experience the functionality of our designs. We’ll be revealing the finished designs in the coming months – watch this space!
If you’d like to have a Love Campers campervan of your very own, make sure you drop us an email today so you can get added to our build queue. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with as much info as possible about what you’d like.
Thanks for reading the post!
Read more on the blog:
- Ten eco friendly swaps for life on the road
- What is Hutting? The new lifestyle trend
- What makes us a green business?