Are you thinking about starting your own Glamping business? Maybe you’ve been thinking about ways to generate new revenue streams? If so, you may wish to visit The Glamping Show where we’ll be exhibiting for the first time! From cabins to shepherd huts, saunas to hot tubs – The Glamping Show is packed full of inspirational exhibitors and talks about the industry.
Get free tickets here by registering.
Why should you set up a campervan or glamping business?
Campervan rental is absolutely booming at the moment and it’s a fantastic way to create a secondary income.
The demand for UK campervan rentals is at an all-time high according to a survey by the Camping & Caravanning Club. They reported an increase of 33% in campervan rentals by Easter 2022, compared to the same weekend in 2019.
Further studies carried out by market researchers Mintel reported that one in five British adults have been on a camping or van holiday since the pandemic, and about 4.5 million of these were sleeping in a tent or campervan for the very first time.
These findings go to show that it’s the perfect time to maximise on the campervan rental industry or set up a glamping business. We’ve already been helping out lots of inspirational and ambitious small business and entrepreneurs this year and we want to help even more people harness the power of the sector.
Need any more reasons to set up a camper business..? Here’s a good one!
When your new campervan is not being used by customers it makes a great addition to the life of busy business owners who hope to escape into nature themselves!
Why are we exhibiting?
It’s really important to us that we fly the flag for the UK staycation industry as a whole. Sustainable and mindful travel is something we’re hugely passionate about, which is why we felt that The Glamping Show was a good fit for us.
On top of all this, we’re really excited about stepping into the ‘Discovery Theatre’ and absorbing all the seminar talks from experts within the industry. Some of the sector’s biggest names will share their case studies, business advice and report findings.
Why choose Love Campers for a new campervan?
But why us? Here are a few reasons to choose Love Campers:
- Love Campers is a family run conversion company specialising in creating beautifully designed, hand built, artisan campers and cabins.
- A conversion by us will always include a fully equipped kitchen, luxury upholstery and wooden furniture hand-built by our skilled carpenters.
- Our campers feature solar panels to make an off-grid and eco-conscious holiday experience for those who rent from you.
- We bring high level design and skill together with our passion for creating campers, serving customers across the UK and around the world, from Germany to Singapore.
- We are committed to sustainability and our off-grid conversion options create an eco-conscious holiday experience for your customers.
- Our builds are tailored to your needs and tastes, and customers have lots of input into the look and feel of the finished product. So whether you want a tasteful classic with tweed upholstery, or something a bit more quirky, we can help you manifest the campervan or cabin of your dreams.
- Love Campers will convert any size of van for you, from small micro campers to larger long-wheel based vehicles, and everything in between.
- We also specialise in converting electric campervans, including many new models that are currently hitting the market.
- We have lots of experience building accessible campervans. We are happy to adapt any of our designs to make them more accessible for customers.
Meet us at The Glamping Show
We’re excited to meet you! Please visit us at Pitch 4 on Avenue E to take a look at our stunning conversion of a vintage Mercedes-Benz 507D ambulance.
If you’re keen to have a chat to us about creating your own campervan rental business then please get in touch. If you’re a glamping site owner already we’ve got lots of ideas about how you could add a campervan for hire to your offering.
You can email us at email@example.com to organise a meeting with company Directors Clara & Darren, or Marketing Manager Lucy.
Otherwise just drop by and have a chat with us 🙂
New product launch!!
Last but not least! We are delighted to be launching our new range of portable horse box cabins at The Glamping Show. With years of experience in carpentry our expert craftspeople can build transportable glamping products for your home or business, including saunas, showers, micro cabins and more.
You’ll be able to see our exclusive product launch of a Love Campers horse box cabin at The Glamping Show. Chat to Clara & Darren about creating a unique design tailored to your needs. This is an opportunity to work with us to create a never-seen-before product!
Blog post dropping soon to explain all the details! You may want to sign up to our newsletter where we’ll be releasing more information soon.
Thanks for reading 🙂