Introducing our new and improved Zanzibar design in this VW Caddy van tour. This micro camper conversion has an amazing five belted seats. It comes with a poptop roof and can sleep up to four in two double sleeping berths. Check out the video below!
VW Caddy in detail
This is a VW Caddy van tour of our Zanzibar design. The Zanzibar is an ingenious design that retains either 4 or 5 of the belted seats for travel. So if you’re looking for a micro camper that still has the option of transporting up to five people, or you require Isofix, then this design is a great option for you. All seats for travel are the original VW belted seats.
We love that the layout means you can have a lovely view out the rear of the van. Another advantage is that the bed can be easily lengthened for tall people. The Zanzibar is offered as one of our unique Love Campers design styles and can be available as a conversion-only price, or with the vehicle price included. Find out more on the Zanzibar design page.
VW Caddy Van Tour transcript
The Zanzibar campervan includes:
- An elevating pop top roof with optional roof bed
- A folding lengthwise slat bed with your choice of upholstery
- Seating for 4 or 5 people (original VW belted seats)
- Insulation and carpet lining throughout
- Vinyl flooring
- A leisure battery and battery 3 battery charger
- 240 volt hook up
- Hand built wooden furniture in your choice of style
- Solid wood work surface
- 2 solid tables which are removable or fold down
- A Can Foldy gas hob burner with sink and tap
- A compressor drawer fridge
- Camper lighting – flexi and spotlights]
- USB & plug sockets
- Blackout curtains
As with all Love Campers designs you’ll get the option of adding extras, including:
- Gas air blow heating
- Solar panels
- Extra windows
If you’re interested in our Zanzibar design, make sure you also check out the Mandalay design which is similar but with a RocknRoll bed.
We hope you enjoyed this VW Caddy Maxi Van Tour! Follow us on YouTube for more tours of our van builds.
If you have any questions we’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org