A fully equipped 4 berth conversion with 5 belted seats
Conversion Only Price:
£12,950 + VAT
This micro camper conversion has an amazing five belted seats. It comes with a poptop roof and can sleep up to four in two double sleeping berths.
The new style layout features a lengthwise bed system that has three belted seats in the back meaning you and four friends, or a larger family, can enjoy adventures together. All seats come equipped with three-point seat belts as standard.
This design preserves the original base van front seating to make the new bed system which reduces the amount of waste involved in converting the van.
The poptop roof can be our standard poptop or custom made by Reimo and fitted by us – yes we are Reimo certified!
The Zanzibar Campervan includes:
- Elevating poptop roof
- Folding slat bed with upholstery
- Seating for five with three-point seatbelts.
- Insulation and carpet-lining
- Vinyl flooring (choice of style)
- Leisure Battery and B2B charger
- 240v hook-up
- Hand-built wooden furniture (choice of finish)
- Solid wood work surface
- Removable solid wood table
- CAN FOLDY single gas hob burner / sink and tap combination
- Electric removable coolbox
- Camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting
- USB and plug sockets
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
Your Choice of Finishes
- Lining colour
- Flooring colour
- Upholstery fabric and colour
- Curtain colour
- Furniture and worktop finish
When you sign up to our build queue we will send over details on the entire range of choices so you can make an informed decision. Find out more about the campervan interior options available to you on our Finishes page.
Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer on the blog.
Watch the Van Tour Video
Conversion only price
The price listed at the top of this page is the Conversion Only price. We can either help source a vehicle for you or work with a van that you find yourself.
The cost of your base vehicle will depend on age, mileage and condition. We recommend looking for the best quality vehicle you can afford and recommend spending similar to the figures below:
- VW Caddy – between £15,000 – £25,000
- VW Transporter or similar – between £17,000 – £20,000
- VW Crafter, Fiat Ducato or similar £18,000 – £28,000
Finance Options available
Did you know that we now offer finance options in partnership with Pegasus? This means you can borrow money and spread the cost of your campervan.
If you’re interested in buying the camper of your dreams don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
Expand on the base design
- Gas airblow heating – £1100 + vat
- Solar panels – £600 + vat
- Extra windows – cost varies depending on windows
- Compressor drawer fridge – £350 + vat
- Portaloo – £70 + vat
Have a look at our gallery below for some conversion images and the finished product. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 01273101407