VW Transporter Campervan conversion design
£16,500 + VAT
Our Avalon design works well as a VW Transporter campervan conversion. It comes with a poptop roof, three belted seats and up to 4 sleeping berths with the use of an optional roof bed.
This conversion offers everything you could have in a larger conversion, including an extra-long bed.
We can perfectly fit the Avalon design into a short wheel base VW Transporter but if you have a different base vehicle, then let us know and we’ll see what we can do to make it work for you!
Whether you’re escaping the city for short weekend breaks or taking longer trips off the beaten track, the Avalon design is practical and comfortable for every adventurer.
The Avalon Campervan includes:
- Elevating roof with a choice of canvas colour
- Unique pull-out bed (see photos)
- Insulation and carpet-lining
- Vinyl flooring (choice of style)
- Leisure Battery and B2B system
- 240v hook-up
- Hand-built wooden furniture (with a choice of finish)
- Solid wood work surface
- Storage cupboards, shelving and drawers throughout
- Gas hob burner / sink combination
- Dometic fridge
- Camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting
- USB and plug sockets
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
SHORT WHEEL BASE VW TRANSPORTER CAMPERVAN
Your van interior will include:
- Carpet or wood lining in a range of colours/styles
- Flooring by Forbo
- Upholstery fabric in a range of styles
- Black out curtains in a range of colours
- Solid wooden furniture and worktops fitted by skilled carpenters
If you sign up to our build-to order queue we will send over details on the entire range of choices so you can make an informed decision. Find out more about the campervan interior options that would be available to you on our finishes page. Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer on the blog.
Conversion only price
The price listed at the top of this page is the Conversion Only price. We can either help source a vehicle for you or work with a van that you find yourself.
The cost of your base vehicle will depend on age, mileage and condition. We recommend looking for the best quality vehicle you can afford and recommend spending similar to the figures below:
- VW Caddy – between £15,000 – £25,000
- VW Transporter or similar – between £17,000 – £20,000
- VW Crafter, Fiat Ducato or similar £18,000 – £28,000
Finance Options available
Did you know that we now offer finance options in partnership with Pegasus? This means you can borrow money and spread the cost of your campervan.
If you’re interested in buying the camper of your dreams don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
EXPAND ON THE BASE DESIGN WITH OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Our Avalon design can incorporate the following extras:
- Gas airblow heating – £1100 + vat
- Solar panels – £600 + vat
- Extra windows – cost varies depending on windows
- Compressor drawer fridge – £350 + vat
- Portaloo – £70
Have a look at our gallery below for more images. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 01273101407