A 3 berth large campervan conversion design for a large sized, wide van such as a Fiat Ducato, Citroen Relay or a Peugeot Boxer
Conversion only price
£26,495 + VAT
This 3 berth large campervan conversion design is perfect for a family. Our large van conversions can feature a toilet and shower, a full kitchen with Thetford oven, grill, gas hobs and Dometic fridge, and various options for sleeping including one or two double beds, and possibly extra bunks. There can be between three and five belted seats for travelling.
This large-sized campervan conversion has as standard three berths and three belted seats. There is plenty of space-saving storage throughout and it features extras such as a triple hob/oven/grill, sink and fridge.
Various extras such as an inverter, extra windows, and a swivel front seats can be included at an additional cost.
The Eden Campervan Conversion Includes:
- Thetford oven, grill and gas hobs
- Dometic fridge
- Sink with tap and water pump
- Large water tank
- Flexible camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting around the van
- USB ports and three-pin plug sockets
- 240v electric hook-up
- Solar panel
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
- Gas airblow heating
- Whale water heater
- Sleeping up to 3 berths in various options including removable bunk bed
- Bed upholstery in wipeable fabric (choice of colours)
- Tongue and groove wood interior panelling (choice of finish)
- Wooden cabinets (choice of finish)
- Solid wood work surface (choice of oak or bamboo)
- Folding table (solid wood)
- Forbo vinyl flooring (choice of colour and finish)
- Hot water shower
- Flushing toilet
Your Choice of Finishes
- Lining colour
- Flooring colour
- Upholstery fabric and colour
- Curtain colour
- Furniture and worktop finish
When you sign up to our build queue we will send over details on the entire range of choices so you can make an informed decision. Find out more about the campervan interior options available to you on our Finishes page.
Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer on the blog.
Conversion only price
The price listed at the top of this page is the Conversion Only price. We can either help source a vehicle for you or work with a van that you find yourself.
The cost of your base vehicle will depend on age, mileage and condition. We recommend looking for the best quality vehicle you can afford and recommend spending similar to the figures below:
- VW Caddy – between £15,000 – £25,000
- VW Transporter or similar – between £17,000 – £20,000
- VW Crafter, Fiat Ducato or similar £18,000 – £28,000
Finance Options available
Did you know that we now offer finance options in partnership with Pegasus? This means you can borrow money and spread the cost of your campervan.
If you’re interested in buying the camper of your dreams don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
Expand the Eden with Optional Extras
- Inverter for fully off-grid functionality
- More windows
- Swivel front seat
Have a look at our gallery below for some conversion images and the finished product. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 01273101407