A 5 berth campervan conversion design for a medium sized van such as a VW Crafter
Conversion only price
£21,995 + VAT
This five-berth medium sized campervan conversion design is perfect for a family. The design makes brilliant use of the space available inside the camper and features two double beds if needed.
Our mid-sized campervan conversion has up to five berths and five belted seats. It includes a large semi-fixed bed with a further double sized folding bed below. There is plenty of space-saving storage throughout and it features extras such as a triple hob/oven/grill, sink with pump and a compressor fridge.
Various extras such as an inverter, extra windows, and a swivel front seat can be included at an additional cost.
The Santorini Campervan conversion includes:
- Thetford oven, grill and triple gas burner
- Sink with pump and tap
- Compressor fridge
- Large water tank
- Flexible camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting around the van
- USB ports and three-pin plug sockets
- 240v electric hook-up
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
- Gas airblow heating
- Solar panel as optional extra
- Large double semi-fixed bed
- A further folding smaller double bed below
- Full upholstery in Ravel wipeable fabric (choice of colours)
- Tongue and groove wood interior panelling (choice of finish)
- Forbo vinyl flooring (choice of colour and finish)
- Wooden cabinets (choice of finish)
- Solid wood work surface (choice of oak or bamboo)
- Removable folding table (solid wood)
Your Choice of Finishes
- Lining colour
- Flooring colour
- Upholstery fabric and colour
- Curtain colour
- Furniture and worktop finish
When you sign up to our build queue we will send over details on the entire range of choices so you can make an informed decision. Find out more about the campervan interior options available to you on our Finishes page.
Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer on the blog.
Conversion only price
The price listed at the top of this page is the Conversion Only price. We can either help source a vehicle for you or work with a van that you find yourself.
The cost of your base vehicle will depend on age, mileage and condition. We recommend looking for the best quality vehicle you can afford and recommend spending similar to the figures below:
- VW Caddy – between £15,000 – £25,000
- VW Transporter or similar – between £17,000 – £20,000
- VW Crafter, Fiat Ducato or similar £18,000 – £28,000
Finance Options available
Did you know that we now offer finance options in partnership with Pegasus? This means you can borrow money and spread the cost of your campervan.
If you’re interested in buying the camper of your dreams don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
Expand the Santorini with Optional Extras
- Solar panels – £600 + vat
- Extra windows – cost varies depending on windows
Have a look at our gallery below for some conversion images and the finished product. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 01273101407