Mitsubishi Delica L400
4WD Off-Grid Campervan
This two berth campervan is an incredible 4WD micro camper. It has absolutely all the extras that make a campervan really usable all year round in the UK climate. You could take this van anywhere. Because of its size and set-up, as well as overnights, you can easily use this as a day van or a mobile office.
The base van is a 4WD Mitsubishi Delica L400. This Delica and was built in the year 2004 and we bought it from an importer in 2020. We have carried out an enhanced service on the van, changed the cambelt and spark plugs, and undersealed. The van comes with a fresh MOT and a 12 month warranty on the conversion.
The van has a 3l V6 petrol engine, and the transmission is automatic.
The interior benefits from our expertise in working with small campervans and comes with the following features:
- A wide, two-seater rocknroll bed sleeping two, with two three-point seatbelts;
- Upholstery and insulating blackout curtains;
- Swivel front passenger seat;
- Insulation and full carpet-lining;
- High quality durable vinyl flooring;
- Leisure battery and power management system;
- 240v hook-up;
- High quality, hand-built furniture, sanded, treated and with a natural wood style finish;
- Oak work surface;
- Removable sanded treated oak table system;
- Can Foldi single gas hob burner / sink combo;
- Electric removable coolbox;
- Camper lighting ? flexi and spot lighting;
- USB and plug sockets;
- 150w solar panel meaning this van functions fully off-grid;
- Propex gas airblow heating;
- New UK radio;
- 12 month warranty.