4WD Campervan with Poptop Roof
This two to three-berth campervan is an incredible 4WD micro camper. It has absolutely all the extras that make a campervan really usable all year round in the UK climate. You could take this van anywhere. Because of its size and set-up, as well as overnights, you can easily use this as a day van or a mobile office.
The base van is a 4WD Mitsubishi Delica L400. This Delica and was built in the year 2000 and we bought it from an importer in 2018.
We completely rebuilt the engine at 80,000 miles and gave it a respray in a rare colour called Campovolo Grey. The new engine is therefore approximately 4000 miles old.
The van runs beautifully and has also had an LPG conversion, meaning that it runs on autogas as an alternative to petrol. It is a rare shape that can take a poptop roof and this van has a poptop roof with capacity for a roof bed that we can install if you want.
The interior benefits from our expertise in working with small campervans and comes with the following features:
- Poptop roof that could have a small bed added to it
- A wide, two-seater rock & roll bed sleeping two, with two three-point seatbelts
- Upholstery and insulating blackout curtains
- Swivel front passenger seat
- Insulation and full carpet-lining
- High quality durable vinyl flooring
- Leisure battery and power management system
- 240v hook-up
- High quality, hand-built furniture, sanded, treated and with a natural wood style finish
- Oak work surface
- Removable sanded treated oak table system
- Can Foldi single gas hob burner / sink combo
- Electric removable coolbox
- Camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting
- USB and plug sockets
- Inverter so that you can use a laptop “off-grid” and have a fully functioning mobile office.
- 150w solar panel meaning this van functions fully off-grid.
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
- High end Kenwood music system with DAB radio, bluetooth and four speakers throughout the van
- Reversing camera
- Propex gas airblow heating