Large campervan conversion design for a Citroen Relay
Introducing our latest campervan conversion design, the stunning ‘Eden’ which works best for a large vehicle. The name came to us as we were building this bright and airy layout, while we were dreaming of Cornish beaches and blue skies. We chose the name ‘Eden’ to remind us of the lovely mini-breaks we’ve had on the coast after visiting The Eden Project. The separate shower room, complete with a hot water tank makes it a wonderful choice for anyone who wants to use their van to drive from beach to beach for a sea swims!
This five berth campervan conversion design layout is created for large sized vans such as a Fiat Ducato, Citroen Relay or a Peugeot Boxer. It’s perfect for a family or adventurous couple as it’s fitted out with so many facilities. This large van conversion features a toilet and shower, on top of a fully equipped kitchen with Thetford oven, grill, gas hobs and Dometic fridge. There are various options for sleeping including one or two double beds, and possibly extra bunks. There can be between three and five belted seats for travelling.
This large-sized campervan conversion has up to five berths and five belted seats. There is plenty of space-saving storage throughout and it features extras such as a triple hob/oven/grill, sink and fridge.
Various extras such as an inverter, extra windows, and a swivel front seats can be included at an additional cost.
THE EDEN CAMPERVAN CONVERSION INCLUDES:
- In-built shower and toilet room
- Water tank
- Thetford oven
- Dometic fridge
- Gas hobs
- Sleeping up to 5 berths in various options including removable bunk bed
- Ingenious storage solutions
- Large water tank
- Flexible camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting around the van
- USB ports and three-pin plug sockets
- 240v electric hook-up
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
- Gas airblow heating
- Whale water heater
- Full upholstery in wipeable fabric (choice of colours)
- Tongue and groove wood interior panelling (choice of finish)
- Forbo vinyl flooring (choice of colour and finish)
- Wooden cabinets (choice of finish)
- Solid wood work surface (choice of oak or bamboo)
- Folding table (solid wood)
As always, you can add your personal choice of finish to the van:
- Lining and panelling colour – contact Love Campers about available lining colour options
- Vinyl floor – contact Love Campers about available vinyl floor options
- Upholstery fabric and colour – contact Love Campers about upholstery fabric and colour options
Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer in our other designs.
Expand the Eden with Optional Extras
- Swivel front seats
- Solar panels
If you’re interested in this design please do not hesitate to contact us. Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 01273101407
Thanks for reading the post!
Read more on the blog:
- How to choose your VW Caddy Maxi Camper Base Van
- Why choose a Micro Campervan Conversion?
- Three things we’ve learnt during the pandemic