Our 2 Berth chamonix packs a complete camper into a short wheel base.
Conversion Only Price:
£7,950 + VAT
The Chamonix is for the hardcore campervanners amongst you, and unlike our other designs, will work in a short wheelbase VW Caddy. The two-berth core unit comes without gas hob or a sink.
The Chamonix campervan conversion includes:
- Folding double slat bed made of wood
- Bed upholstery
- Insulation, tongue and groove and carpet lining
- Vinyl flooring
- Leisure Battery and simple electric system
- USB sockets and a port for an electric coolbox (not supplied)
- Camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting
- Roof vent
- Blackout curtains
YOUR CHOICE OF FINISHES
- Lining colour
- Flooring colour
- Upholstery fabric and colour
- Curtain colour
- Furniture and worktop finish
When you sign up to our build queue we will send over details on the entire range of choices so you can make an informed decision. Find out more about the campervan interior options available to you on our Finishes page.
Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer on the blog.
Expand the Chamonix with optional extras
- Gas airblow heating – £1000 + vat
- Solar panels – £600 + vat
- Extra windows – cost varies depending on windows
[You may need an upgrade to your electric system]
Have a look at our gallery below for some conversion images and the finished product. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 01273101407