Up to 2 Berth Electric Camper suitable for VW ID Buzz
Electric Micro Van
This electric campervan design is an updated version of our Chamonix design which can be made with a single or double bed.
The E- Chamonix includes an induction hob, a solar panel system and an optional EcoFlow Delta Pro battery.
We have experience converting the Cargo ID Buzz and fitting new windows but are also developing a design for the LWB ID Buzz. As with all Love Campers conversions the final look is decided by you.
You will be able to choose the colour scheme, fabrics, wood finish and other interior design elements. When you join our build queue you will receive the full range of options available to you.
THE E-CHAMONIX CAMPERVAN INCLUDES:
- A single or double slat bed
- Insulation and carpet-lining
- Vinyl flooring (choice of style)
- Leisure Battery and B2B system
- Hand-built wooden furniture (with a choice of finish)
- 2000 watt inverter
- Eco Flow Delta Pro battery as extra
- Stainless steel sink
- Water tank (dependant of van size)
- Induction hob (or gas)
- Luxury blackout curtains
- FSC woodwork throughout
- Solid wood work surface
- Optional table
- Drawer fridge
- Camper lighting – flexi and spot lighting
- USB and plug sockets
- Blackout curtains covering all windows
- Up to 2 Sleeping berths
- Solar panel system with up to 305 watts as extra
- Natural fibre insulation
- USB/USC & 240V pin plug sockets
- Optional wireless charging point
- Luxury upholstery (in your choice of style)
- Spotlights LED and flexi lights
Your van interior will include:
- Carpet or wood lining in a range of colours/styles
- Flooring by Forbo
- Upholstery fabric in a range of styles
- Black out curtains in a range of colours
- Solid wooden furniture and worktops fitted by skilled carpenters
If you sign up to our build-to order queue we will send over details on the entire range of choices so you can make an informed decision. Find out more about the campervan interior options that would be available to you on our finishes page. Check out all the different types of wood finish we offer on the blog.
Video Tours of E-Chamonix
EXPAND ON THE BASE DESIGN WITH OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Our E-Chamonix design can incorporate the following extras:
- Solar panels
- Extra windows – cost varies depending on windows
- Wireless charging points
- …and more!